Your Rat and Mouse Exterminator in Brisbane
Did you know there is at least one rat for every person living in Australia? Then when you include mice, the number of rodents increases dramatically. With so many rodents around, it’s likely that some will be in your home, where they can create damage and unhygienic conditions. That’s where AGJ Pest Management comes in. We offer total pest control services including a rodent exterminator to clear your home of these pests.
The Damage Rodents Can Do
More than a simple annoyance, both mice and rats can pose serious safety, health and economic threats. Rat and mouse control is very important because:
- Rodents often gnaw through electrical wires and cables, which can lead to destructive fires
- Rats and mice can feast their way through huge amounts of food very quickly, contaminating what’s left over with their excrement and hair
- The burrowing and gnawing of these rodents can damage your books, furniture, appliances, and even your home’s structure
- Worryingly, rats and mice are potent vectors of disease, both directly through their bite and contamination and indirectly by carrying fleas, lice, mites, and ticks
- Rodents harm businesses, too – as gnawing and burrowing animals, they can inflict real damage on capital assets like structures, equipment, furniture, utilities, and vehicles
- Mice, in particular, are bad news for farmers; when their numbers exceed 200 per hectare they start to negatively impact crop yields
How AGJ Pest Management Can Help
We offer a range of services to keep rodents under control in your home:
Thorough Rodent Inspections
One of our trained pest control technicians will carry out a thorough inspection to determine the extent of the problem. They will check for evidence of rats and mice in:
Foundation and subfloor areas
- Internal fittings and living areas
- .All cupboard and drawers
- Roof void and ceilings
- All structures within the immediate location such as garages and sheds
- Your kitchen and pantry area
Mouse and Rat Exterminators
Once we have determined the scope of your rodent problem, our exterminators will use traps, poison baits and other methods to clear your house of pests.
Preventing Future Problems
Our team will also advise you on the best ways to prevent the problem occurring again, as well as laying preventative traps and repellents to discourage rodent intruders.
Make Your Home Rodent-Free Today!
AGJ Pest Management offers 24/7 rodent control services for Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast. Just call us on 04 2153 3002 or use our online form to get a free quote.