Do you have an ant infestation at home or at work? Ants are easily one of the most common and annoying pests that bug homeowners, but with trusted ant control solutions provided by AGJ Pest Management, there’s no need to put up with ant issues any longer. As a leading pest and ant control company servicing Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast, we use safe and proven techniques to identify and remove ant populations from indoor and outdoor areas. When you need ant control in your house, garden or workplace, we can help.
What Ants Are These?
As a hot country, Australian homes are particularly susceptible to ant population problems, some of which are more invasive and problematic than others. The ant species which are prevalent across most of Southeast Queensland include:
- Black house ants: Usually found in the kitchen, rubbish and areas with food.
- Bull ants: Very aggressive ants that attack and sting humans.
- Coastal brown ants: These ants usually nest in dry areas.
- Fire ants: A common ant with a very painful sting.
- Garden ants: These common and harmless ants nest outdoors in soil.
- Green ants: Another ant with a painful sting, green ants nest outdoors.
- Pavement ants: Often found nesting around pipes and wiring.
- White-footed house ants: Outdoor ants with black bodies and white feet.
If an infestation of these ants (or any others) becomes problematic and you need fast and efficient ant pest control, contact AGJ Pest Management.
How to Get Rid of Problem Ant Populations
The first step in ant control is identifying the ant species and the population’s nest. Once we’ve determined which type of ant is causing the infestation and where they nest, we can then determine the best course of action to remove the ants from your home or workplace.
In addition to ant pest control services, our fully licensed and qualified pest control technicians provide termite inspections for local home and business owners, including pre-purchase home inspections that meet the latest Australian Standards requirements.
Contact AGJ Pest Management for professional ant control
AGJ Pest Management offers professional ant control services across Brisbane and right up to the Sunshine Coast. Call us on 04 2153 3002 or use our online form to get a free quote.